Porsche Club Qld Webmaster
The Webmaster is primarily responsible for updates and maintenance of the Club's Website and to oversee digital communications.
- Ensuring that the PCQ Website content is up-to-date, with the assistance of the respective Committee Members;
- Composition and distribution of the weekly eBlasts as well as on-demand digital correspondence;
- Maintaining a social media presence for the club;
- Providing support to club members who experience problems accessing the PCQ Website;
- Attending, contributing and voting at monthly committee meetings;
- Offering assistance and directing email enquiries from club members and members of the public;
- Representing PCQ and its members' best interests at all times.
- Opportunity to facilitate the communication between current/prospective members of the club and to gain a greater understanding and appreciation of how all areas of the club operate;
- Great way to learn about Porsche cars and meet like-minded individuals.
Contact Email: Toula Vlazakis
Telephone: 0404 007 404 (After 10am only)